Our Services

How can we help you?


Depending on where you are travelling to Canada from, for how long, and your past admissibility to Canada, you may need to apply for a visa, a visitor record, an electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or an Authorization to Return to Canada (ARC).  A Super Visa is also available for longer term visits from parents and grandparents.


This is one of the most popular ways to get established in Canada.  Or just to get a high-quality education abroad!  Whatever your motivation to study in Canada, it is very important to have the right visas and permits in place.  After graduating, it is common to lose track of permit expirations and applications for work permits, so I can take care of the applications and provide helpful reminders.


Learn about the many temporary and permanent residence options for economic immigration — the largest number of arrivals to Canada are in this category.

Permanent Residence

Apply for permanent residence right away or after studying and/or working in Canada. We will handle your Express Entry or Arrima (Québec) expression of interest and your application when you are invited to apply.  How many points do you need to receive an invitation to apply?  What can you do to improve your chances?  Contact us to find out and start your planning.

Family Reunification

Citizens and Permanent Residents 18 years and over can sponsor spouses, dependent children, parents and in some cases, siblings.  Find out what is required and get the process started today.


Some provinces, including Québec, have investor immigrant programs for individuals who intend to start or purchase a Canadian company.  Contact me to find out what options are available.

Citizenship Matters

Did you know that you might be eligible to become a Canadian citizen after being a Permanent Resident for just two years?  Call me to find out if you are eligible.  I can also get you your proof of citizenship documents, if you were born outside Canada and one of your parents is a Canadian citizen. If you adopt a child, you can also apply for citizenship for the child before arrival in Canada. 

Long Term Planning

Although there are a few exceptions, most ways of becoming a Canadian Permanent Resident take time.  The best chances of success are well planned projects.  What are the subjects you (our your kids or spouse) can study in Canada to have a good chance of getting an in-demand job with a Post-Graduate Work Permit?   With a year of full time work experience there are several Permanent Residence programs available, both Federally and through Provincial Nominee Programs.  Then Permanent Residents can sponsor certain family members to also become Permanent Residents. So make strategic choices, be patient, and the sky is the limit.

Get Started Today!

error: Content is protected !!